Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wk 27 Belly Pic and Update


I'm not feeling creative enough to come up with clever titles for my blog posts these days. Right now, I'm just exhausted as I didn't sleep well and we had a 7:30am appt, so I need to take a nap. BUT I realized that some of you are a little annoyed that I didn't get a picture posted last week and I wanted to get this up there ASAP.

Week 27 and things are still just fine. We saw the babies again today and everything is going along without any complications. They are sort of shifting around in a clockwise motion, which is weird. Once they can identify Baby C (being a boy makes him a little more obvious than the two girls), then they try to determine where the other two are and who is who. It gets pretty confusing as it appears to be a little crowded in there. Next week (#28)is another big milestone and it sounds like they will start giving me weekly steroid injections in order to help their lungs mature faster.

I don't know if I can really see much of a difference from the side between the week 25 pic and the week 27 pic. We might have to consider taking pics from the front as it seems like I'm getting wider across my tummy as opposed to sticking out more. Hard to say, but I'm pretty sure that they are still growing in there.

I've been in "nesting mode" wanting to get things organized and all of that, but frustrated that there is very little I'm really able to do without help. I know that very soon, I will wish that I could be back in bed sitting around asking for help instead of running around like a crazy mom chasing after three little ones. For now though, I'm doing my best to stay put and have as few contractions as possible.

So, there's no exciting news to report other than the fact that we are still hanging in and waiting for the right time for them to make an appearance. Still hopeful that I can keep them in there for another 7 weeks or so.

No comments: