Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quick post and pictures





Mommy had her first photography class tonight and I realized when I was pulling out of the driveway that I didn't get pics of them today. So I snuck around the corner of the house to get a few shots because they were on the porch with Nanny Barb. Kendall caught me but the other two were unaware and I wasn't able to get very good pictures anyway. The shots of Clark and Ems were from last night.
We are being told to expect snow and ice tomorrow afternoon, etc. I will just be so happy if the kids are snot-free that I won't care if we are snowed-in. I'm becoming resourceful and digging things out of the garage that they haven't seen in a while in an effort to keep them occupied. I wonder what we will find tomorrow....???? Aquadoodle maybe??????

No comments: