Saturday, July 10, 2010

Splash Pad Celebration!


Today we celebrated Daddy's birthday as a family.  We hit McDonald's for some pancakes, hash browns, eggs and yogurt parfaits.  Then we headed to the Splash Pad again.  This time we lucked out that we were some of the first patrons of the day.  There were only about six other children and their families when we first arrived.  It was a little bit overcast and not as hot as it was when we went a couple of weeks ago, which was a pleasant change.  Poo Pa called and we met him at Sam's Club to get lunch and visit for a little while.  After some playtime at home, it was time for naps.  Big day so far!
I thought I'd try to get the post in a little earlier so that I can take the evening "off".  The kids are watching a Wiggles movie (believe me, there are worse movies) and dinner is in the oven.  Woo hoo!
Have a great weekend.  I'll be back on Clean Sheet Sunday!

No comments: