Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa! And these kids keep Mommy laughing!

OK, so I have more video to share. First of all, I should warn you (or those of you who don't know how loud my laugh can be)...I have been known for my laugh. I sometimes laugh uncontrollably and at inappropriate times. I'm the one laughing at movies (Shrek) until people turn to me with THAT look and my hubby stuffs napkins in my mouth. When I get started, sometimes there is no stopping me. And it can get loud. There you have it. I provide you with this warning because you will hear me on at least one of these videos and I don't want you to be scared.
Moving right along, tonight we found that Emma has an incredible ability to mimick Daddy's Hulk-like growl. It was too funny and it caught us off guard, but we got it on film. There is also video from their visit to Nanny Barb's house today where they got to play on her new and improved deck.







I plan to post more video (and maybe pictures) from our visit with Ohio relatives last week in the next day or two. In the meantime, have a great day!

No comments: