Tuesday, November 8, 2011

iPost

I have been running like a hamster on one of those wheels. I feel like I can't stop for fear of getting even further behind. It seems that I am about 4 years behind in everything and I am at the breaking point. Chaos is just not good...for anyone. And if I feel like things are chaotic, what must it feel like to the kids?
I struggle to get the work/life balance thing straight and often think that it isn't even possible. It is that pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow. But I love working in some capacity and staying home didn't really work for me and the kids. I think I am a better mom because I do work outside of the home and it's just that time in our lives where it is necessary for me to work. I don't think it will last forever. I hope to be one of those "classroom moms" who is involved with everything.
I met the sitter at dance class and giggled at Kendall learning how to pliƩ. The teacher would adjust the position of her feet (turning outwards). Then when Kendall needed to adjust again, she just bent down and turned theme facing out again. It was cute, funny and sweet all at once.
I promise to get pictures posted to morrow.

No comments: