Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo Credit: Tassi K Williams Photography & Design




I want to give photo credit for the shot of all three together at the top/description of my blog and in this post to Tassi K. Williams. She is a mom and Knoxville photographer who took pics of all of the children in the kid's preschool. She was so sweet to work so hard to get a shot of my crazy kids together! I wanted to be sure to give a shout out to her and recommend that you check out her blog/work at:

http://tkwphotography.blogspot.com/








I don't know if we will get winter/Christmas pictures done, but I am definitely going to call her next Spring and get the kids to the UT Gardens because I think she can help us get a family photo that we will be excited to share. :)

Thanks to Tassi!

No comments: