Sunday, December 30, 2007

I know, you are surprised to hear from me again....

OK, so I'm breaking all records here with a third post in less than a week. I have had some emails suggesting that I post more frequently, but honestly, there is not really much to say since I don't really do all that much....except wait.
Anyway, I just wanted to comment that I have added the FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed information to the blog. I just thought it would be interesting to see who is checking the blog and from where. I know that our good friend (Troy actually refers to him as "brother"), Dave Kerr, is checking in with us while he is stationed in Iraq. We have family in Hawaii and other family in OH, NC, GA, etc. So I thought this might be sort of fun to keep up with. I don't know much about it, so if it gets annoying, I might delete it.
Mom (a.k.a. Nana) came by last night to let the dogs go out and also to work on washing some of the baby stuff that we have. We are still only washing the items that are "used" as we have no idea what to expect of their size and therefore what clothing items they will need. New outfits remain unwashed and waiting for the "green light" that the babies will be able to wear them. We have been so fortunate to receive so many hand-me-downs from other triplet families and other moms. There seems to be an abundance of socks, burp cloths and a number of receiving blankets. From what I understand, we can NEVER have enough burp cloths and receiving blankets, so I am NOT complaining.
That's all I have for the moment. Like I said, I just wanted to mention the new thing I added to the blog and see how it goes. Hope to "see" you here soon!

1 comment:

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

You are doing so great! So proud of you tri-mama! Hang in there, I know you can make it another 4 weeks, at least. Like the FEEDJIT...pretty cool!