Thursday, November 8, 2007

Week #22 Belly Pic


Sorry I'm late getting this posted. Our 3rd anniversary was yesterday (Wed, 11/7) and we went out of town for the day. We decided to hit Stone Mountain one last time on our own. We are really looking forward to taking the kids there someday.

Anyway, here's the belly picture for week #22...and two days. Things still seem to be just fine. It does look like I'm still growing - which means that they are growing. Must be the double cheeseburgers from Wendy's. :)

I didn't have a gift for Troy for our anniversary (he found a picture frame for our "prom-like" photo from my recent reunion which qualifies as glass/crystal for the third year anniversary - kudos to him!), but finally was able to get him to feel the babies kicking. We've tried this a few times, but every time he tries to wait it out, they seem to get very still. Last night, they were active for a while (probably because I split a special anniversary dessert with Troy) and he was able to feel them moving around for a few minutes. I decided that could potentially count as my "gift", right?

That's all for now. I'm headed for bed. Making three people makes me very sleepy.

Thanks for checking on us.

No comments: