Sunday, June 12, 2011

Double Trouble









Clark feet

Emma feet



Mommy had a little special time with Emma & Clark while sissy, Kendall, had some one-on-one time with Auntie Karen & Uncle Tom.  Daddy was able to get in a golf game with a friend, so we set out to have some fun. 
I decided to try out the Fountain City Park which is near the duck pond.  I was disappointed that it was so challenging to find a parking spot, but we finally got to check out the shallow creek and the various playsets that they have to offer.
I think they had a nice time and we enjoyed a picnic on a bench under two HUGE trees that were near the creek.  The kids ate almost every bite of their lunch (and Kendall ate like a champ too), so I guess they felt comfortable and relaxed.
I've got lots to do this afternoon/evening, so I wanted to get the post on here a little early.  Happy Clean Sheet Sunday!

No comments: