Friday, June 10, 2011

First Performance



This week at VBS was for sure, a week of growth for the whole family. The culmination of a weeks worth of evenings has resulted in just about one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen. I am so glad that even though every moment wasn't easy and enjoyable for all of us, there was a return on investment that absolutely makes it all worth it. I believe the kids, for the most part had a good time this week. We, as a family, will continue to push through the loud, spirit breaking, exhausting and sometimes embarrassing tantrums our kids throw, to get to the amazing things like happened this evening. I am going very hard to try to post the video onto the blog. At the least, I will get it to Youtube for all to view. I will apologize as the amateur, me, was on the camera tonight. Most pics are a little blurry. If the kids would just stay still! 

1 comment:

Karen said...

It was precious in a million ways! ♥♥♥