Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daddy Captions

I do a better job because I stick out my tongue when I'm concentrating. Just like my daddy!

My head feels a little itchy. I've been hearing about a different shampoo for flakes. I might need something a little more intense like Round Up or something.

Sometimes words just can't describe the level of cuteness. This is one of those times.

(Spanish accent) I see joo are looking at me like I am handsome no?

I am going to grow a plant. What kind of plant you ask? A pretty plant!
I, Daddy, have been commissioned with the task of  blogging tonight. I GLADLY accept! Mommy told me the pics are on the camera. I grab the camera with no idea of what I may see. A real treat honestly. An added plus is I also get to make up the captions without any actual knowledge of what was going on in the pictures. That's right. I'm just gonna make it up. Enjoy.

No comments: