Friday, May 13, 2011

The Little Gardeners





Kim and I have talked about having a garden for years and we believe it would be a great family activity for us. The kids, as most, find pleasure in digging, getting dirty and well, anything that involves dirt. I have a huge schedule shift coming up next week at work and I am getting to where my hours will be more family friendly. I will be getting home much earlier in the evening with lots of daylight to spare so that we as a family can work on our garden together. I think the only thing we have to worry about with the kids is making sure they don't "love" gardening so much that they kill the plants. We will keep everyone updated, of course, on our progress and hopefully by the late summer/fall have some vegetables and/or fruits to show for the effort. BTW, sorry about missing a post yesterday.  Google was doing site maintenance which didn't allow us access to the blog site to post. -Daddy

No comments: