Saturday, May 14, 2011

Story time with Daddy

Daddy told stories tonight.  Actually, it was just one story, more than once.  He gave the kids his spin on "The Three Little Pigs" and they had fun. 

"Little Pig, Little Pig.  Let me in!" said the Big, Bad Wolf.....

"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin" replied the pig. 



To which the Wolf replied, "Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll BLOW.......


.....your house in!" (**insert Daddy blowing right in her face**)

Kendall was the one who stayed put for at least two "tellings" of the story and still seemed to be waiting to learn just what would happen next.....



And she'd crack up every time he'd blow in her face!


Both girls telling the story along with Daddy.

Meanwhile, Clark was less than interested in Daddy's antics (he got to hear the story the FIRST time Daddy told it).  He moved on to cars, trucks and other fun things.  So I didn't manage to really get many pictures of him. 




I think I'm officially ready to call it a day, so I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: