Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

We had some fun family time today as both Mommy & Daddy were off from work.  We finally joined the pool in Nanny Barb's subdivision and the five of us spent a few hours there this morning/early afternoon.  It was a nice change for us (the parents as the kids have been there 6 out of 7 days this week).

After naptime, we met Poo Pa, Uncle Albert and Uncle Stevie at Pelancho's for dinner to celebrate Poo Pa's birthday this Wednesday and Daddy's birthday coming up on Saturday.  The food was tasty and the kids really enjoyed the chips (Kendall appears to love salsa as well). 

Once we were back at home, the kids wanted to play outdoors, so that gave me a chance to take some pictures at my favorite time of day.  I feel a little alienated from my camera lately and even find it difficult to get decent shots, but I'm always thankful for opportunities like this evening where I can just sit back and watch the fun and try to get pictures along the way.














No comments: