Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Emma, Uncle Tom, horsey purse and cowgirl hat.  All set!

Two princesses.

Slush in a boot.

Toe-tappin' in her new shoes.  Thanks Auntie Karen & Uncle Tom!

Cowgirl loving the show!


Today is Daddy's birthday but he was scheduled to work unfortunately.  I had the kids "farmed-out" so that I could get some stuff done.  Auntie Chris, her hubby, Gary and Rachel too Clark and Kendall to the Oak Ridge Children's Museum.  They loved it.  Auntie Karen & Uncle Tom took Emma to the Dixie Stampede show in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge.  She had a great time and was completely engaged during the show.
And I should also mention that she is doing well at potty-training.  I haten't see any accidents, but you just never know.
I have GOT to get some sleep, so I'll catch up more later.
Happy Birthday Daddy!



No comments: