Well, there really isn't much to report. In fact, it is sort of more confusing than it was before. The good news is that the babies all looked good - cord flow good for all of them, practicing breathing, etc. The "bad" news is that their growth estimates did not really show much improvement (since the last estimates two weeks ago). That's sort of confusing since it's just an estimate based on measurements they take of their head, stomach, leg and arm bone. It could be that the estimates last time were off, or this time they might be off. The doctor feels that they are usually pretty accurate when they are this small, but admits that it could mean a discrepancy (on all THREE????).
I had gained weight this week and my blood pressure was up somewhat (compared to my "normal" super-low blood pressure), so they ran some blood work. Apparently there was nothing to indicate that pre-eclampsia is a problem at this point, so that is a relief. My platelets were low, however. They will check again Thursday, as this would impact the surgery. If they get much lower, they will have to do something to fix that before they can do the c-section.
Aside from that, the dr is not able to give us anything specific in terms of when we deliver, although he seemed to think that it will probably be next week. For now, we will just have to wait and see what they tell us on Thursday and go from there.
In case you didn't see the prior post and you are interested in helping out once the babies arrive, please check it out. We are so thankful to those of you who have already responded.
We'll be back here Thursday (if not sooner) to let you know what's going on. Please pray that the babies are really growing in there, despite what the growth estimates might say. We're hoping for at least 4 lbs each!