Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Attention 7-minute frosting - have I told you lately that I love you?

My father-in-law surprised me this afternoon with a bowl of 7-minute frosting. I haven't been able to eat it because of the gestational diabetes, but since it has not been a problem, I'm eating it. OK, I got 3 spoonfuls, but that was heaven! I'm anxiously waiting for an hour or two to pass so that I can have another few spoonfuls. I don't know what it is about that frosting that makes me weak in the knees, but oh it is GOOD! Especially since it has been a VERY long time since I've had it.

Beyond the frosting, I enjoyed lunch with my friend, Michelle (who delivered) and I'm just sitting around keeping track of contractions. They seem to be a little more frequent, but still not too many in any one hour. Tomorrow is another big day at the doctor's office, so we will see how things are going and hopefully there aren't too many changes.

Guess I'll sign off and wait it out until the next "dose" of 7 minute frosting.

1 comment:

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

I need to try some of that! Not much longer and you'll be able to eat as much as you want. Speaking of not much longer...how about a picture??? We all want to see your tri-baby belly!