Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Saturday in the Park


Auntie Karen's here!






Do you think anyone will notice if I (Emma) take her fruit strip?

Aunt Tami and I packed up a picnic lunch and took the kids to the park.  The pics above were the ones I took and the ones below were those from Tami's camera.  We are both Nikon fans and it was fun to be shooting at the same time again.  I am hopeful that we can get some time out tomorrow to take some scenic shots (though the prettiest fall colors have disappeared since most of the leaves have fallen by now). 
A sisterly stand-off????


Kendall did the climbing wall all by herself!  What a big girl!

It's a juice box jungle out there!



We had lots of fun and I am hoping that they are worn out after running wild at the park and then playing in the backyard before dinner.  They were hilarious at times and I wish I could think of the stories, but I'll check with Aunt Tami and Auntie Karen and get back to you.  I do want to remember Tami calling Clark "White Bread" because of his dancing tonight.  I am really going to have to find a way to upload video so that I can share some of the funnies. 
Nightie-night!

No comments: