Friday, November 26, 2010

Fantasy of Trees: Part 2

This is a cute shot that Uncle Stevie took with his phone. 






Kendall loved watching the children's choir perform.








I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our trip to see the Fantasy of Trees on Wednesday morning.  There is so much to see there and we never seem to be able to spend much time actually checking out the beautifully decorated trees and the incredible gingerbread houses.  Wednesday morning included special gifts and activities for toddlers and we thought it would be a good opportunity for them to be out amongst other children their own age. 
It didn't go quite like I had hoped, but I do think that they enjoyed it for the most part.  Clark was having sort of a rough day, so he wasn't particularly interested in anything except the snacks that I brought....until he saw that stuffed polar bear.  I think he found a friend. 
The girls really enjoyed the children's choirs that performed (singing and dancing).  They also had a great time in the toddler area.  I think they were interested in the lights and the decorated trees too, but there was just so much to see and so little time (before naps anyway).
I hope to make it a tradition that we attend this amazing event every year (and maybe Daddy will get to join us too).
 

No comments: