Friday, December 24, 2010

Anxious and Grateful- A Daddy Post

I don't have to remind anyone what day it is today. I am so excited for what is unfolding to be the best Christmas ever. Before Kim and I were even expecting our kids, we had conversations about how amazing it would be to see the look of wonder and joy on the faces of our children on Christmas morning. There are few things better than seeing your kids experience pure joy.  To see it just makes your heart soar to places you thought it could never reach. I am hoping for a great day tomorrow with visions of my little sugar plums being kind and sharing and loving. I even asked Santa for a day of good little listeners and super good eaters. If I wind up getting the opposite, it's okay. I know that I still have something that was dreamed and prayed about for a long time by Kim and I. We have a family that will continue to make wonderful memories every day, for the rest of our lives. When talking about my children with my Dad he often says "Son, it only gets better.". I totally believe him.

The pics for today truly reflect my mood. Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless.-Daddy

No comments: