Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Night SUPpER!



I should mention that I intentionally cropped out the other children because I didn't have any permission to post their photos on my blog. 









The kids and I went to our first Wednesday night supper (along with Auntie Karen) at Grace Lutheran.  This church has been a big part of our lives since the arrival of our babies.  Now I am a part of the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at Grace Lutheran and tonight's supper was a fundraiser for the group.  I thought it might be fun to bring the kids and give them an opportunity to meet other children and run around somewhat freely in the gym.
Initially it didn't look good as Emma wanted to cry for the first ten minutes.  Eventually, she saw the other kids and her siblings enjoying some freedom and decided to test it out for herself and that was the end of the tears.  They had fun, met new "friends" and burned off some energy.  I don't think that much food was consumed by them (though Clark did enjoy cake) but I was glad that all three settled into the new surroundings and appeared to have such a good time.
[NOTE: My pictures are not the best as I was trying to avoid using a flash.]
All in all, I count tonight as a success.  Woo hoo!

No comments: