Friday, December 17, 2010

Shhhhh....don't tell Daddy.....

Mommy might have purchased a new flash for her camera today.  The intention was to see if it really made a difference and I was going to try it out but take it back.  I'm thinking now that I might actually like it and want to learn more about how it can help me take pictures.  Hmmmm....guess I should tell Daddy now, huh?  [These pics were actually taken with the lights off and my new flash turned on.  Obviously I have a lot to learn.]





Tonight was a little rough because I'm still under the weather and have very little voice left.  Emma decided to be a whiny-girl all evening long and then Clark decided to take a big bite out of her back while I was upstairs giving Kendall a bath.
I have to say that beating each other up and biting each other have to be the most awful things that we witness.  OK, actually the whining is pretty bad too, but seriously, this sibling-abuse is just terrible.  We've tried time out, spankings and "bite juice" (vinegar).  I've been told that a teeny drop of Tabasco on their tongue might be another option, but not quite sure I'm willing to go there.
I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas.  I would like to solve biting and whining this weekend, if at all possible.  Feel free to comment and help me solve the problem.  I will give credit to the person who finds the solution. : )  I will be checking my email, so I'm waiting.........

No comments: