Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Storytime with Brother and Sissy









The kids went down later than usual tonight, so when Daddy went to read stories with Emma, Clark and Kendall wanted storytime too.  Since it was just me, I thought that I would let them both hang out in Clark's room until Daddy could put Kendall to bed.  They were too cute getting snuggly under the bedspread and selecting books from the shelf (as opposed to the ones spread out all over the bed, of course).  Kendall chose a Hardy Boys mystery.  Clark too tends to pick out the books that are incredibly wordy, but I can just read a few words from a page before they turn it, so I just go with it.  Tonight he chose a book about a pig and when I grabbed my camera and returned, he was "reading" the story out loud. 
More memories made tonight.  Sweetness!

No comments: