Friday, December 31, 2010

Rockin' in the New Year!


Here's Kendall getting ready to ring in the New Year.

I've officially completed my 2010 mission to post at least once a day for the entire year.  Yes, Troy filled in a few times, but still we reached the goal.  Will I continue to post daily?  I still don't know.  For now, I've got to sign off because I'm off to take pictures at a friend's wedding this evening and I need to be sure I have what I need (and maybe I should shower again, just in case).

Happy New Year!  We wish you many blessings in 2011 and please join us for DECLUTTER 2011!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awesome job blogging. It has been so amazing seeing their life in pictures in 2010! I never shut down the computer for the night til you post. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Thank you. ♥♥♥