Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm Still Here....

Well, I couldn't stay away.  I still don't want to say that I will post each and every day, but I just don't quite know how to leave it behind me either.


Ice cream in any form is still awesome!








For the record, I think warm, fuzzy, footie pajamas are the best thing ever!  I just wish that I could find some in MY size!  The kids always look so sweet and comfy and I would expect that they are quite cozy in their beds when they get to wear these jammies.

Declutter 2011 is moving along.  Troy worked on getting a few more shelves up in the closet.  I returned things that we didn't need.  We feel good about every trash bag that goes outside.  It's awesome.  I just need about a month to sit around and sort through things and then another month to get it all organized. 

It's really hard to avoid going out and buying a bunch of bins and other things meant to help a household be more organized.  Right now, I'm trying to hold out on those purchases until we can really determine what storage needs we have and also what things we might already own that would serve a similar purpose.  So, I have visions of these beautifully coordinated stacking bins and stuff that I just have to put in the back of my mind until we are closer to that point.

I wish I had taken more "before" pictures in our bathroom and closet because it will be hard to get anyone to appreciate the changes we have made without being able to show the comparison of the before and after shots.  Oh well.  I will do my best to get more shots as we go along. 

We are looking forward to all that 2011 has in store for our family.  There are already so many changes in the works for us in the coming months.  More on that later.....

No comments: