Friday, January 14, 2011

Is it just me, or are they just being too cute?!?!?!?

What a fashionista!  I think I love this shot!


Emma loves her hats!

"Clarkie go to the doctor?"

Speaking of fashion!  Check out this new fashion-forward move with ONE pink slipper. 


Had to post one where you could see her standing on her little stage.

Ems bringing Daddy the drums.

It turned into a harmonica recital.

A duet.

The big finish.

And Clark on corn. 


Awwwww!!!!!

I'm telling you that they were full of cuteness and I had to share it.

We are looking forward to some family time this weekend and are hoping for more progress on Declutter 2011! 

And because I signed up for e-mealz, I already know what we will be eating this weekend!  Woo hoo!

T.G.I.F.!!!!!

1 comment:

"Auntie" Deb said...

ADORABLE!!!
How do you play a "corn?"