Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keeping up for the moment

I'm sort of having a little trouble keeping my head above water at the moment.  No one particular issue seems to be the cause, but a collection of lots of little things.

Anyway, I'm still trying to keep up with posting something each day.





And I'd like to remember a few little things from this evening (rather than the gigantic meltdown of all three when it came to taking turns for baths).

Kendall bringing me Emma's Doo Doll (see pic above) and telling me to change baby doll's diaper.  "Shoo wee, Mommy.  She's stinky."  Nice.

I asked Kendall to sing me a song instead of me just jumping in to sing to her.  She sang "You are my Mommy" to the tune of "You Are My Sunshine."  Priceless.

Troy and I could hear Emma banging around in her crib upstairs this evening, so I turned on her monitor.  He and I were so blessed to hear her sing "You Are My Shun-shine."  Again, priceless.

Clark loves bath time and gets a big kick out of "swimming" in the tub.  Tonight I struggled to convince him to get out and he was unhappy about even the suggestion of drying his hair.  Once I started blow-drying my hair, he giggled and was willing to let me shoot some of that hot air in his direction.  Cute and funny.

That's it folks.  I'm calling it a night.

No comments: