Friday, January 28, 2011

Preschool Bound




It's official that little Clark will start going to preschool next week.  He will attend class two days a week from 8a until 1:15p.  Umm.  Did anyone hear that this kid likes to sleep?  He isn't even awake until at least 8:45 or 9a, so I'm not sure what to expect of him for the first couple of weeks while he (and the entire family) adapts to this new schedule.  We are excited about the opportunity that this will provide for him and already love his teacher so I'm sure that we will all settle in and have some fun with it.
The kids had spaghetti tonight (just Clark and Kendall, actually) and I didn't do a very good job of scraping it off of their face apparently as I can see traces of orange/red sauce. 
Right now, I can hear them running laps in the playroom (yes, it IS after 9pm here) and singing "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town."  Oddly funny and cute.  :)
Happy Happy Friday!

No comments: