Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Bikes!

We had a chance to play outdoors yesterday and I took a few pictures.  The pink Princess and blue Spiderman bikes are deals that I found at the Knoxville Multiples Club Consignment Sale last weekend.  I paid $10 each!  Woo hoo!  We already had a similar girl's bike (Ariel/Little Mermaid) and, though we aren't quite ready for them yet, it was such a great price that I couldn't pass them up.  They spent some time practicing riding with pedals and training wheels but we are going to need more practice (and maybe gain a few inches in height). 
It's a rainy, messy day in Knoxville again, so I've been inside with the little boogers all day.  They are going stir-crazy, as am I.  Hopefully we will have a sitter either tomorrow or Friday, everyone will be healthy and we might see some sunshine again.

No comments: