Friday, October 22, 2010

Flashback Friday: The Way They Were - October 2008











I didn't manage to get any pictures this evening, which makes me sad.  You see, Poo Pa came over tonight.  The kids haven't seen him in over three weeks and I wish I had taken pictures of their mini-reunion because they were so excited to see him.  Unfortunately with all of the excitement and catching-up, I completely forgot to get the camera out.  I'll be sure to get pictures when he visits again.
Instead, I decided to look for pictures taken in October 2008.  My little pumpkins were just over eight months old and were just being introduced to their choo choo wagon.  They were falling in love with swings at the playground.  They were eating a little too much "orange" (sweet potatoes, pumpkin and carrots) and this showed up in pictures as slightly orange-tinted noses.  Clark share his two bottom teeth with us in one shot.  Emma loved to sleep with her bum in the air.  And they all had chubby little faces.
So much has changed since then and I can't believe it's been two years since those pictures were taken.  They are just too cute and cuddly and I miss the "little" that they were but LOVE LOVE LOVE this age too (well, except for those terrible-twos-tantrums).  And, of course, I still think that they are super cute and cuddly if I can just get them to cuddle with me.

No comments: