Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trippin' at the Mall




The kids and I met up with Auntie Karen at the mall to get a change of scenery and some lunch.  I was so happy that Clark and Kendall ate my entire salad from Chick-fil-A.  They have a soup and salad combo and it's been a while since I've had their chicken noodle soup (something I loved many moons ago).  I never had a chance with that salad!  They all split a bowl of fruit and ate chicken and some waffle fries too.  Whew!  It's always a relief when the kids eat well, especially when we are out and about. 
I decided to skip the play zone area since they are all just recovering from colds.  They were excited to head for the bridge because it's always so cool to see the fountains and try to stick their hands in the water (for the record, ewwwwwww!).   We were disappointed because most of the water had been drained out for some sort of cleaning or repair.  They still had a chance to run over the bridge but without the water thrill. 
Unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to take many pictures and Clark was usually holding my hand, so he's not in the two that I am posting.  I promise to post something with little Clark tomorrow. :)

No comments: