Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun with Auntie Karen and Uncle Tom




We were lucky enough to have Auntie Karen and Uncle Tom take the kids for a couple of hours again today.  I'm drowning in a sea of stuff to consign and just have a couple of more weekends to make progress before the big sale.  The kids had fun going to the park and out for lunch (Wendy's is a big hit with them these days because of what I call the "Frosty-factor"). 
Troy was able to get some closet doors hung for the linen closet upstairs.  The kids have had so much fun digging through the treasures in there, so I'll be glad that it's off-limits to them again.
We both worked to get our downstairs guest bathroom/laundry room straightened and cleaned because it's now POTTY TRAINING CENTRAL.  We are going to make a stronger effort this week to get them potty trained.  I'm sort of focused on the girls, but if Clark joins in the fun, that's OK too.







I have a basket of potty books, stickers and a baggie with Smarties as well as the "treasure chest" of small goodies for any poops in the potty.  I also set up three potties, though I'm not convinced that will be a great plan.  But then again, there are times when there is no way that one person will be able to get just ONE of the three in the bathroom without having the other two create a scene.  They will all fight over the bigger yellow/red/blue one though, I'm sure.

I still have a few more things on my to do list, so Happy Clean Sheet Sunday!

No comments: