Saturday, February 26, 2011

Girlie Adventures






Auntie Karen and Uncle Tom took the girls out for an adventure Thursday while Clark was in school.  They visited one of our favorite places, the Children's Museum of Oak Ridge.  The girls always love spending time in the kiddie sized doll house. 
Later that day, they all picked up Clark from school and went to the bookstore to play with the train set.  Clark was SO excited when he came outside from school and saw Auntie Karen waiting for him.  I told him that morning before school that they would be picking him up and he was thrilled.

Daddy managed the house this morning so that I could attend a coupon fair with a friend.  They went to Aldi (a grocery store) and Sam's and brought Poo Pa along for the adventure.  Once I was home, we headed to the park for some fun outside in the sunshine and then we hit the bookstore and the pet store.  I had hoped that this would sufficiently wear them out but that isn't always the case.  They are full of WAY more energy than I am!

It's time to get going on baths so that they will eventually get to bed. Aaaaahhhhhh.  I can't wait to get my head on that pillow.  It is calling my name right now.

No comments: