Friday, July 23, 2010

Stay-cation: Day 5

The kids had some fun outdoor playtime with their cousins, David and Marshall today and this evening.  They obviously loved the football and mini-soccer ball.  I get the feeling that there are lots of sporting events in my future.  If you know me very well at all, you know that isn't normally high on my list of things I would love to be doing, but I think it all changes when it is your own kids, right?  Suddenly you aren't hot and sweaty because you are so interested in the face-paced game of t-ball or soccer that you just can't think about anything else, RIGHT????
I didn't get a chance to review all of the (hundreds of) pics I took today, so there are many more to come.  I tended to select one and then would find another that was similar that I liked as well and posted both.  I also need to do some editing, but wanted to get to bed soon as it has been a LONGGGGGG day!
Stay tuned.....

No comments: