Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July!

We've officially hit July.  I can't believe it.  And, shockingly, it was cooler today than it has been in weeks (I think).  Tonight was just beautiful outside and we had some fun playtime out back before baths.  We had a big day, but I have too many pictures to shuffle through, so I'll save that for tomorrow.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some pictures of the kids in the yard.  They were even helping Daddy clear out the giant pile of yard trash and load it into the neighbors truck.  The girls were picking up little piles of mowed grass and putting them through the fence onto the bumper of Mr. W's pickup as they kept telling us they were "helping."
I've got a bunch of work to finish up before I get to bed, so I need to cut this short.  I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and stories from our outing today.  I'll just have to leave you to wonder what we were doing.......

No comments: