Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dancing Buddies





I found Clark and Kendall dancing to the oldies music that I was playing while fixing dinner this evening. It was cute because they really were holding hands and swaying. I wish I could be on both sides of them at once so I could get the facial expressions of both.
Emma, once again, was not concerned about missing out on anything and kept to herself reading books. She was dancing to the music at times, but never seemed to want to interrupt their little dance.
I'm including the crazy one of Clark where he is imitating a Hulk-like growl that Daddy does sometimes. I thought it was funny to see him imitating the expression.
Who knows what Ems was doing with her cup at her feet, but it looked cute.
Mommy is TIRED and has a big day tomorrow, so I'm going to leave it at that. Nightie-night all.

No comments: