Friday, August 27, 2010

Dragon Drama

I don't have a clue what was going on, but Kendall fell to the floor very dramatically while wearing her tutu and dragon costume.  There wasn't any crying or screaming.  Just a dive to the floor and a dramatic pause.  Who knows????
I'm pretty sure that these costumes will never work for us by Halloween since they are playing in them at times.  And they tend to get a costume on and are asking for help to get it off within a minute or two.  I can't imagine that they will leave these costumes on long enough to go for a choo-choo ride around the neighborhood or the mall, so I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for some other options.  : )

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is hysterical! Tutu wearing dragons and monkeys. And Kendall...gotta love her. She is full of personality. I owe her a big hug for giving me a chuckle. Can't wait to see them tomorrow! ♥♥♥