Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pinwheels, Pudding and Poop....?????


We had sort of a rough start to the day as Clark had a gigantic poop diaper when he woke up and decided he did not want to reside in it any longer (can you blame him???), so he took it off.  And it was E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.  Fortunately, Nanny Barb was here and got him into the tub while I handled the mess he left behind. 
What other direction could the day go but up after that sort of beginning?!?!?  And it did go up from there I must say.  When I got home from work, the kids were in the backyard and we did some racing - ready, set, GO!  We hung out while Daddy was at the grocery store and came home to make dinner.  They had a great time with dessert....chocolate pudding!  It is a big favorite among the kids these days.  
As you can see, I didn't have any shots of Clark, except the pouting shot, so I apologize.  He had many moments of smiles and giggles, but I just didn't want to spend the time with my camera this evening because I wanted to play with them. 
We are crossing our fingers that we have a smoother start tomorrow.  : )

No comments: