Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've heard it is easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission...


I wasn't with the kids at all today. :(  And I have to say that I'm feeling it right now.   Obviously that means that I didn't get any new pictures, but was able to "borrow" some from Auntie Chris' Facebook page.  Hopefully you get the gist of their fun this afternoon being outside with Nanny Barb, Auntie Chris and Rachel.  Looks like they had a blast.  Unfortunately, pictures from Facebook don't always copy over very well, so you might not be able to get a good look at them.  I hope to get more outdoor fun shots tomorrow afternoon.  Mommy is missing her cute little "dumplins" tonight (a term someone used at my class).  We are SO happy that there is beautiful weather in the forecast for a few days here!   Woo hoo for being outdoors with the kids! 

No comments: