Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Kids

Our alarm clocks kids didn't wake us up until 9:45 this morning!  Seriously?!?  Lazy kids!!!  But am I complaining???  Nooooooo way!  I was so excited when I looked at the clock and realized we had all slept in a little longer than usual.  It was awesome and much needed to get us through a busy cleaning day. 
Troy and I managed to get a lot of cleaning up and cleaning out done today.  The kids were patient and cooperative so that we could get a lot done in a small amount of time.  We had a surprise for them in the form of a new Bear in the Big Blue House movie that they seemed to enjoy since Bear was cooking pancakes.  Yummy!
Since we were stuck in the house due to RAIN RAIN and more RAIN, I didn't get to the picture-taking until bath time (and beyond) tonight. 

No comments: