Thursday, September 16, 2010

T.G.I.F. (tomorrow)!!!

Emma had some special time with Auntie Karen today and made brownies. The stool she is on was one that my parents had in the kitchen and I would use to reach the kitchen counter as well. We even got most of the brownies that they made and they were great. Reports from Auntie Karen indicate that Ems had a good time playing with the fridge magnets, baking brownies, dancing to the Wiggles, coloring and "stickering" and playing with the bowling game.
While she was gone, I decided to brave the process of running errands with my remaining two little monsters. They did fairly well, though there were tears shed (by all of us). I even took a trip through the "car bubble bath machine" which was a hit with Clark and a complete disaster with Kendall. At least the van was clean for about an hour before the rain arrived.
Can I just say, T.G.I.F. (tomorrow)?!?!?!

No comments: