Friday, September 3, 2010

Flashback Friday































































































































OK, so the one of Ems and her pigtails was just a couple of weeks ago, but it was never posted (I think it was Taco Night and there were other priorities). It's one that I thought was pretty cute and decided to share it now, though the focus wasn't quite right.

And the others are pictures that were given to me by Clark's special "Auntie Chris." I would love to tell you when they were taken, but the dates are wrong on the files, so I can't really determine that without a lot more effort....and I won't be making that much effort this evening. But it was fun to sit and look through them and see their sweet, pudgy little faces.

And one more thing....in case you haven't heard, it's almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!

No comments: