Sunday, April 25, 2010

Should be blogging....

I'm here looking at Southern Living, Golf Digest, Smart Money and Wild Animal Baby magazines with Emma.  She will NOT go to bed tonight.  We've tried three times and she just goes ballistic.  Ugh.   Mommy is tired and ready to be done.  I'm trying to type with one hand and am unable to edit the pictures since she is sitting here with me. 
Here's the latest shot of The Matterhorn (their new swing/playset):


Mommy took the kids over to Nana's house (it is about to sell, so we are enjoying some playtime there with the kids).  Auntie Karen and Uncle Tom met us and helped me keep them entertained.  We had a picnic dinner on a blanket with pizza, watermelon and granola bars (have YOU tried feeing three two-year-olds???).  All in all, I think they had a great time.

No comments: