Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never Before Seen Images!!!

Now that I have your attention, I'll admit that these aren't really THAT exciting, but I didn't get any pictures of the kids today.  I worked and once I got home it was chaos and then I just forgot.  Go figure.  Once I was finally sitting in their playroom, I just enjoyed stretching and marching with them and then reading a few books before bedtime. 
These are pictures that were taken a couple of weeks ago (June 12th to be exact) after I had posted during the day.  It was the cutest thing because Clark and Emma started piling up the kitchen toys in the bucket AFTER Kendall climbed in it.  They were all giggling and Clark and Kendall kept it up for quite a while.  They would dump the toys out and she would climb back in and start all over. 
I didn't do a great job at capturing the pictures in terms of quality, but I love remembering what was going on at the time and thought it would be a good memory to share.

No comments: